Girls, girls, girls!!

I am hoping that you receive this, as this is the first time I try a "blog". Apparently this is the new way to communicate to many at the same time, and easier to share photos. We'll see! I do have some friends that do a great job with this . . . so maybe I'll have to reach out to "you all" experts to get some advice. Having said this . . . feel free to give some advice, suggestions on how to improve this site. Or maybe just make it more legible, understandable, or translate it to a better English. Oh, by the way, if I do post something in Spanish, I promise to translate . . . even if it looses something in the translation. We'll see. I'll probably post more pictures than words. Hmm?







Ok, so the real reason I'm doing this is because Andrea is having a baby shower, she is in Madison, Wisconsin (please use a midwestern accent when saying Wisconsin--Weeeesconsiiiiin). And since all of us are in the West Coast, how the heck are we all going to participate? Especially those games we love to play at showers (yuck). But, I'll try to make it fun and exciting. I think blogging is the closest to showing it live --- if I could figure this out, I'd rather do it live -- but at no cost. I've got to save my pennies. Too many nietas in my world!







Next Chapter: Let's play!



Friday, September 30, 2011

And here's Eva!

Amazing picture, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment